Careers: Client Care Specialist
DocuVault offers an enjoyable team atmosphere where every employee plays a role in our ability to provide heroic customer service.
We’re looking for talented goal-oriented individuals who pursue excellence on the job and are motivated toward continuous improvement.
About Docuvault Delaware Valley LLC
Docuvault is a full-service records and information management solutions company providing document storage, document shredding, and related services including document scanning, media storage and hardware destruction. Our service area includes the Philadelphia metro area in Pennsylvania Southern and Central New Jersey and the Northern half of Delaware.
Corporate Culture is of paramount importance to the Docuvault team. The team believes in and lives by the Docuvault core values which speaks primarily to maintaining high ethical standards through commitment, honesty, respect, appearance, accuracy, accountability, confidentiality, continuous improvements, growth and opportunities. Docuvault’s full-time team enjoys Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, as well as 401k. Plan
Client Care Specialist
The Client Care department is the first point of contact for our Clients. Client Care Specialists work closely with the Operations to ensure the highest standards of service are met for all Docuvault clients. In addition to order processing they respond to inquiries via telephone, and email, ensuring clear, friendly, professional and timely replies to all questions and concerns. The Customer Care Specialist takes a proactive approach towards account management to help solidify relationships and provide heroic customer experience. The team reports to the Director of Customer Care.
- Order processing
- Respond to inquiries via telephone, e-mail and fax
- Collaborate with relevant business units using available resources to efficiently assess the customer needs/ issue and recommend valid solutions
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate Managers or supervisors
- Record and track details of each customer interaction and any actions taken
- Follow up on any customer issues requiring additional research
- Upsell Docuvault’s products and services to existing clients
- Perform account management, account setup, accounts visit and client training
- Support sales team throughout the sales process as required
- Collaborate with customers and vendors for the smooth transition of records from vendor and or customer location to Docuvault storage facility.
- Generate statistical reports for process improvement
- Be proficient and knowledgeable of all internal software and systems
- Communicate with director of Customer Care and/or Operations team regarding status of issues
- Attend and participate in all Customer Care team meetings, as required
- Additional tasks as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff internal and external while maintaining a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and integrate a proactive approach to assignments
- Ability to request assistance as needed
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adjust to new systems
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in written and verbal English required.
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous experience with customer service desired
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Proficient in Excel for analytical reporting
- Experience with SharePoint a plus