Careers: Denver Class B Route Driver
Docuvault is a full-service records and information management solutions company providing document storage, document shredding, and related services including document scanning, media storage and hardware destruction. Our service area includes the Denver Metro area including the front range from Longmont to Colorado Springs.
Corporate Culture is of paramount importance to the Docuvault team. The team believes in and lives by Docuvault’s core values which speak primarily to maintaining high ethical standards through commitment, honesty, respect, appearance, accuracy, accountability, confidentiality, continuous improvements, growth, and opportunities.
Class B Route Driver
As a DocuVault driver, you will have the responsibility of servicing our client’s needs daily
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment
- Drivers will be responsible for loading and unloading their own truck
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/ or state laws, regulations and/or agency rules, standards, and guidelines
- Repetitive lifting of an average weight of 50 pounds
- Performs onsite/offsite document destruction of confidential information using mobile based shredding equipment
- Pickup and Delivery of archival materials
- Complies with all local, state, and federal laws governing driver fitness and hours of service
- Serviceing accounts using a hand-held device to confirm service
- Transports secured documents from client locations daily to be shredded offsite or on one of the mobile shredding trucks
- Ensures that truck and cab are cleaned and organized at all times in accordance with company guidelines
- Performs mandated daily safety and preventative maintenance checks on truck
- Conducts daily check-in with Transportation Supervisor to review route completion and efficiencies
- Complete and maintain DOT logs when applicable
- Completes all necessary paperwork accurately as required by company policy
- Understand and implement all Corporate policies and procedures that impact job responsibility
- Follows all safety requirements as outlined in corporate policies
- Develops and maintains relationships with accounts to ensure contract renewals and minimize lost business
- Always maintains personal appearance and represents DocuVault in a professional manner
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Valid CDL Class A or B License
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift and move product and pallets weighing up to 75 lbs.
- All prospective teammates must undergo physical strength assessment, drug test, as well as a background check
- Ability to operate a handheld scanner
- DOT Medical
Part-time Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour depending on experience.
Does this sound like you? To apply visit our Careers page and fill out the job application form.