Offsite document shredding is a convenient cost-effective service for certified destruction of your confidential information. It’s perfect for when you need shredding on a recurring basis.
We’re NAID AAA certified and meet the highest standards accepted by the information destruction industry.
Flexible options to meet your business shredding needs
Whether you’re a small business or large corporation, DocuVault’s certified offsite document shredding service enables you to set up a program that meets your requirements. Our team takes the time to assess your needs and will create a custom plan to increase your office efficiency and ensure you meet all regulatory requirements.
With DocuVault, you can count on certified secure destruction of your sensitive information, plus the professional personal touch, every time.
How your offsite shredding service works:
- We provide secure bins or consoles for your office.
- We pick up your bins and replace them with empty ones, on a regular schedule.
- When the swap is done, you receive a certificate of destruction.
- Your documents are brought back on a secure truck to DocuVault’s NAID AAA-certified shred plant and immediately destroyed.
Services for the lifecycle of your documents
DocuVault makes your job easier by providing complete secure solutions for the life of your documents.
- Secure locked consoles to store your documents waiting for pickup
- Secure chain of custody at every step of the process
- All DocuVault drivers are bonded and HIPAA-certified
- All DocuVault trucks are secure and GPS tracked
- Your documents are shredded beyond recognition on the same day as your pickup
- Your shredded documents are securely recycled
- You receive a certificate of destruction
Easy, convenient, professional service
DocuVault’s onsite document shredding service is convenient and secure. We come to your location and securely destroy your confidential information. You receive a certificate of destruction when the job is done.
- Flexible scheduling options; by the day, week, or month
- Our drivers are highly professional and won’t cause any disruption to your workday when swapping and removing your bins
- Your customized plan includes bin rotation and maintenance of office consoles
You are assured of certified destruction and compliance
- NAID AAA-certified facility with 24/7 surveillance
- HIPAA Compliant
- At the completion of the swap, you will receive a certificate of destruction
By shredding your sensitive records with DocuVault you protect both your company and the environment. The final step of your information destruction process is eco-friendly recycling.
100% of your paper is recycled and never ends up in a landfill.
What Our Customers Say...
DocuVault has been highly instrumental in helping us to maintain compliance, which in the healthcare industry is an utterly vital element. It’s nice to know we can rely on an organized process to collect and dispose of our sensitive media and the itemized tracking lists are a tremendous help for simplifying our audit procedures.
The DocuVault team is efficient and easy to work with and we have full confidence in their ability to safeguard our clientele’s information through vigilant disposal.”
A very professional service that has far exceeded our expectations! There are presently close to 300 offices at the University of Pennsylvania that have signed up for the confidential shredding service with DocuVault. Through word-of-mouth the number of new customers continues to grow.
I especially enjoy the interaction with the company's Transportation Coordinator who is very good with scheduling service requests in an efficient manner. Whenever I have a specific need he is always willing to help. DocuVault is hands down the best company we have ever used!"
We just finished our shred event and everything went great! We had a steady stream of customers the whole time and nearly filled the truck. We also collected a pickup load of plastic bags to recycle and a pile of clothing to donate to Woodbury Steelers. Four of our city council members stopped by to recycle. Your guy Jimmy was great and really took care of us. He has helped us before, and I hope you’ll send him each year. Thanks for running a first-class operation!”
We take your business personally.
By focusing on the Delaware Valley, DocuVault proudly set ourselves apart by providing local service with a personal touch. When you call us, you speak to a real person, right away. If you have a records management problem, we’re on it. You receive a consultative service that looks out for your best interest and security.
Find out how we can protect your business information and reputation through our secure and confidential document shredding services.