Onsite Document Shredding
DocuVault’s professional, onsite document shredding services protect your business against information breach and identity theft, the fastest growing crime in the country.
Our on site shredding also saves you from the tedious task of using manual paper shredders, which take you away from doing more important work.
Secure document destruction that you
can see for yourself
- Securely locked consoles to store your documents waiting to be shredded
- Secure chain of custody at every touchpoint
- All DocuVault drivers are screened, bonded and HIPAA-certified
- DocuVault Mobile Shredding trucks are monitored by GPS and electronic video camera
- Your paper is destroyed with an industrial-grade, state-of-the-art shredder
- Mobile Shredding trucks have video monitors so that you can witness your confidential shredding first-hand
Certified and Compliant
DocuVault’s onsite document shredding services are convenient and secure. Our mobile shredding trucks go to your location to securely destroy your confidential information. You receive a certificate of destruction when the onsite shredding is completed.
- DocuVault is NAID AAA certified
- Confidential shredding begins the moment you place your papers in our secure document shredding bin
- You’ll stay compliant with HIPAA, HITECH, SOX and other regulations for protecting confidentiality and identity
Convenient Professional Service
DocuVault’s onsite document shredding services are convenient and secure. Our advanced mobile shredding trucks come to your location to securely destroy your confidential information. DocuVault is the trusted onsite shredding leader in the Delaware Valley. With DocuVault, you’ll experience:
- Flexible scheduling to meet your business needs; by the day, week, or month
- Our friendly drivers. We respect your time and are courteous, efficient and accurate
- Simplicity: you don’t need to sort paper or remove staples, clips, or folders
When you shred on site with DocuVault, you protect your business, clientele, and the environment.
After your documents are securely shredded beyond recognition, 100% of your paper is recycled.
Mobile shredding options to meet your confidential shredding needs
We take the time to assess your risk and see how you can become more efficient. At DocuVault our shredding services experts create a secure shredding plan that best meets your needs.
For jobs small or large, we’re flexible: With DocuVault, you can have one-time, secure shredding or an ongoing document shredding service. We’ll work with you to set up a convenient time for your secure shredding project.
What Our Customers Say...
DocuVault has been highly instrumental in helping us to maintain compliance, which in the healthcare industry is an utterly vital element. It’s nice to know we can rely on an organized process to collect and dispose of our sensitive media and the itemized tracking lists are a tremendous help for simplifying our audit procedures.
The DocuVault team is efficient and easy to work with and we have full confidence in their ability to safeguard our clientele’s information through vigilant disposal.”
A very professional service that has far exceeded our expectations! There are presently close to 300 offices at the University of Pennsylvania that have signed up for the confidential shredding service with DocuVault. Through word-of-mouth the number of new customers continues to grow.
I especially enjoy the interaction with the company's Transportation Coordinator who is very good with scheduling service requests in an efficient manner. Whenever I have a specific need he is always willing to help. DocuVault is hands down the best company we have ever used!"
We just finished our shred event and everything went great! We had a steady stream of customers the whole time and nearly filled the truck. We also collected a pickup load of plastic bags to recycle and a pile of clothing to donate to Woodbury Steelers. Four of our city council members stopped by to recycle. Your guy Jimmy was great and really took care of us. He has helped us before, and I hope you’ll send him each year. Thanks for running a first-class operation!”
We take your business personally.
By focusing on the Delaware Valley, DocuVault proudly set ourselves apart by providing local service with a personal touch. When you call us, you speak to a real person, right away. If you have a records management problem, we’re on it. You receive a consultative service that looks out for your best interest and security.
Find out how we can protect your business information and reputation through our secure and confidential document shredding services.