Companies and people alike have fallen victim to identity theft and scams because of information that a person used from of a stolen document. A company must take great care in the way they destroy paperwork with information on it in order to protect their customers. Here are eight benefits when a company performs secure document shredding with a trusted document management partner like DocuVault.
8 Benefits of Responsible Document Shredding
- Document shredding gives company owners and customers a peace of mind knowing that their information has been destroyed properly.
- Shredding responsibly gives people the option of having the process taken care of by a third party. In some cases, there is no need to buy expensive paper shredders if DocuVault can come to your job site and take care of the document shredding process for you with our on site shredding and mobile shredding solutions.
- Shredding and then recycling paperwork keep the landfills from filling up sooner than they should. Paper is one of the most used materials in circulation. Just about every house and company throws out paper daily. By shredding paper responsibly, landfills will be around for trash that cannot be recycled for a longer period.
- In some cases, shredding of personal information keeps a company compliant with state and federal regulations about how to destroy or handle personal information. DocuVault is proud to offer fully compliant shredding services to our clients in various industries.
- Secure shredding with DocuVault gives customers and business owners an unspoken bond of trust knowing that they are properly addressing the identity protection of their clientele and each other.
- From an environmental standpoint, DocuVault’s shredding services protect trees from being used for new paper products.
- Document shredding also provides a safe and clean way of taking care of trash. After all, no one likes having a bunch of loose papers sitting around the office taking up space.
- The document shredding process gives you the joy of knowing that you are doing your part to protect the environment and the personal lives of your customers. Companies that go out of the way to protect their customers will find loyalty and will generate more sales because they are a trusted business.
Want to know more about our trusted document shredding services? As the leader among shredding companies in the Philadelphia area and Delaware Valley, we’re happy to provide you with more information or a custom quote to create the most effective and secure shredding solution for your document management needs.
Contact us today to speak to our shredding and records management experts.